Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Personal swat analysis

NS_Reg_grey.jpgSWOT Analysis
Consider a past piece of learning that you have undertaken and 
create a SWOT analysis.
Situation (what was the learning task that you undertook?): Professional Studies Report on the exploration into the use of IOS phones within the photography industry.



Strengths: What would you say were your key strengths?

·         Survey was successful
·         People answered openly and honestly
·         The data help me progress in my report and reach and outcome










Weaknesses: What areas could you develop?


·         Could have been more thorough with my research
·         If I had been better with time keeping I could have conducting
A thorough research in other areas for better data and results.
·         I regret that didn’t include an Interview with a photographer this could have been a more personal approach so I would say my weakness in this area is be unorganized.







Opportunities: What opportunities are there to develop these skills?
·         opportunities would be to take my experience from this and putting in perspective when challenge with learning tasks .Such things as time keeping allowing yourself enough time .Another would be exploring every angle you can take on particular learning task your conducting.









Threats: Is there anything that can get in the way?

No comments:

Post a Comment