Friday, November 21, 2014

Evaluation

Evaulation :

My minor project theme was elements of the body which explored the structure of the body.The project has a fine art approach with a simplicity element, in the sense there's nothing glamourous about them however, they can be admired in terms of beauty.They represent a small portion of the body, taken in sections rather than viewing the subject as singular object.

Throughout the project I conducted a series of experiments in the studio, creating lighting to get it exactly right to create the right atmosphere and mood  to emphasis portions of the body. After printing and deciding my inalienable images, I began other experiments such a solarization with some of my final images. The outcome was one of a postive one that really outlined the aspects of te crucial body elements.There are certain aspects I would change about the project which are based on my own ability and they would be to conduct more experiments and spend more time in the studio. I would explore and photograph the struture of the body in more depth using different lighting techniques as formats.

Overall I'm exceedly pleased with the outcome of the images I have a produced and I feel this is a topic I am stronger and more compatible with than others as it engaged my Interest.




No comments:

Post a Comment