Friday, January 17, 2014

Evaluation final portraiture project

EVALUATION FINAL PORTRAITURE PROJECT

I have produced seven images for my final portraiture project i choose to do digital as i am comfortable using studio equipment.I feel a little regrettable that i didn't combined both film and digital as printing your own photos is more satisfying and feels more of an achievement.Other than a minor downfall everything went according to plan and I'm delighted with the outcome .
I choose to keep the backdrop black so my subject is the only thing you study when viewing the image rather than your eyes being diverted to something further in the background.i was inspired by various photographers such as Deborah Turberville and Albert Watson to create something creatively dramatic in a subtle form.I also think my images question what is portraiture as all my images the face of the subject is always hidden given a sense of uncertainty to ones identity my subject uses there body to express themselves rather than with there facial expressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment