Friday, March 14, 2014

Evaluation

Evaluation


I have found creating a photo book more on the difficult side mainly because i struggled to form an idea but once i had eventually found something i could explore it became more appealing.I chose to document my time in New York and had chosen to use my film camera as the equivalent of choice .With this i had formed a theme A journey through the streets of New York although i found the title to be a little predictable there was no other way to describe it other than what you see.I found this module to more appealing because it was putting a themed collection of your work together and placing in a book yet this was more time challenging than anything i had done trying to be precise with where you wanted everything to be and how you what it to look but overall i am happy with the outcome and think that i have been precise in the choice of title and theme.


No comments:

Post a Comment