Friday, March 14, 2014

Photo book ideas

I have chosen to base my photo book around documentation of a journey through city streets.Which is based around a trip to New York , my choice of equipment for documentation is a film camera which was successful but running out of film over lapsed into using my phone to continue the documenting my experience and surroundings.Below are some images that will be included.










These where taken with my iPhone due to the fact i had ran out film, i found this interestingly easy to do because your less obvious and go unnoticed unlike when you have a camera in your hand.I started to photograph everything and anything and have been lucky to have captured a series of images which have a connection for example the above are based around people walking to towards me and express body language and facial expressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment