Friday, May 15, 2015

continued work from minor


 The image was created with concept in mind of following up from my minor project.My minor project was based around capturing intimate body structure and form and i think this image relays this from a wider angle.You can still see bone structure in the arch of the model back.I am also intrigued in experimented shooting from a wider angle which included more detail of the subject matter yet not revealing the identity of the subject matter which really  put emphasis on the subjects frame.This is was also shot using a digital camera which evidently different from my minor project in which shooting with film gave exceeding positive outcomes.The setting for this shoot was again like my other digital images vie experimented with in this series images for my major using natural as a main source to created shadowing and enchantment in terms of contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment